Hi, I'm Victoria. I go to NPS. I am a year Six. I love cats.
fabulous finish.By Victoria and Yana.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
This is my last chapter chat activity from the book fish in a tree. I and yana have been working on our chapter chat for nearly four days so far this week 9 chapter chat fish in a tree. By Victoria and Yana.
This week I have done some number of the day and I have learnt so much about maths that what Odd and Even is. I have enjoyed doing this task so far on the year 2020!
This week I have been doing a Maths Mahi Investigation. I had fun doing this Maths Mahi so far this year. I have learned about: Reflection, Translations, and Rotation. Here are the activitie I had to do.
Well done, Victoria. You have worked really hard to complete your fabulous finish and it looks fabulous!
ReplyDelete