Hi, I'm Victoria. I go to NPS. I am a year Six. I love cats.
Mug shots. 30 April.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
This is my mug shots I did for chapter challenge. I messed up my hair and also made my number. I did everything my self. Everything was so easy to do. Nothing was hard.
This week I have done some number of the day and I have learnt so much about maths that what Odd and Even is. I have enjoyed doing this task so far on the year 2020!
This week I have been doing a Maths Mahi Investigation. I had fun doing this Maths Mahi so far this year. I have learned about: Reflection, Translations, and Rotation. Here are the activitie I had to do.
Well done, Victoria. I am impressed that you did everything by yourself.
ReplyDeleteGo Victoria.
DeleteAren't you clever doing it with NO help!
Good on you
Great mugshot